AMAZING things come to those who wait!!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 09, 2008

37 weeks 3 days

And nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch! Last Wednesday I had a trip to L & D. I was 3+ dilated, he was 50% effaced, in the -2 position, and the contractions were 6 minutes active and 21 minutes non-active apart. So, I was sent home. HOWEVER, per the doctor and nurses that examined me they all said that my cervix was so soft that I would be back before the weekend is over. Well, here we are, Sunday evening and I'm at home. I know there is still 6 hours left in the day and 12 hours before my alarm will go off to get ready for work tomorrow, but still......

Anyway, the little man will come whenever he is ready and that's that! My next appointment with the MFM is on Tuesday, followed by the next OB appointment on Thursday.

So, stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I check daily Gina to see if little Tofurkey is here yet.....

I can't wait to meet the little guy!