3. Our nephew, Lucas Jacob Gaynes is FINALLY home! View Corey & David's blog at: http://www.gaynesadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/. We're still working on bringing home Sophia; Corey and Dianne will be going to Guatemala to spend Thanksgiving with her.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
OK, so I know that it's been quite sometime since a blog has been posted. Actually, the first and only post was when we got engaged. So, here's the update:
1. We picked a date: 05.06.07, we didn't pick it b/c it read that way; we picked it b/c it seemed to work out well for all. Plus, it goes along with the whole 'Beshert' thing. When you add of 05+06+07 = 18, and everyone knows that 18 = good luck. So there ya go!
2. We picked a place: Delray Beach Marriott www.delraybeachmarriott.com; More details are available on our wedding website via TheKnot.com at http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/GenaWolf&JoshLederhandler. Take a look at it, and don't forget to sign our guestbook!
4. Jared (Josh's brother for those who don't know) and Michele's wedding is just days away, 11.05.06! Everyone is so excited for them!
5. Wendy and Bob (Josh's parents) are doing it it again! They're getting ready to move again....this time to a beautiful condo on the water. I can't even begin to explain how spectacular their view is......
6. Dianne (Gena's mother) is on cloud 9! She's gloating as a grandmother, and has already been to Orlando 2x in the week Luke has been here to see him. She can't wait to get to Guatemala to meet Sophia. Plus, she's packing her bags for a trip to Las Vegas for her friend Anna's daughter's wedding.....upon her return, for her birthday, her and Gena will be seeing Barbara Streisand; Actually, from where there seats are, they'll be hearing her!
7. Poor little Bunker has been diagnosed with have stones in his bladder. Poor baby...but with a special diet, we can hopefully avoid surgery. So far, he's been on the new food for about 8 days. It may be in my head, but he's starting to act more like himself. We're keeping our fingers crossed!
8. Don't ask me about the Dolphins this year. You can read about it yourself at www.miamidolphins.com. Enough said!
9. We recently saw the Dave Matthews Band. What an amazing experience it was, and our seats were unbelievable! We went both nights, and the second night can actually be heard via AOL: http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/dave_matthews_band/ondemand. We also had the chance to see Hootie & The Blowfish again as well. Our seats were incredible for that show as well. We don't have any pictures from our seats, sorry!This is a picture from our seats. Crazy huh!?!?
Well, this is all for now. We're on vacation this week, so we're kicking back and relaxing. Take care!
Love & Luck
Gena & Josh