AMAZING things come to those who wait!!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 02, 2008

23 weeks!

I can't believe that I am already 23 weeks into my pregnancy. Things are going well, and I feel great! According to The Bump, Tofurkey or S.A.L. is about the size of a papaya now and will remain so until I am in my 25th week. Here is what they have to say:
Watch what you say baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day.
On a side note, I can honestly tell you that I probably get about 8-10 hours of sleep a night. I've been doing pre-natal yoga 1-2 times a week, and I love it! It makes me feel so much better and completely relaxed! I'm meeting some great woman along the way, and hopefully this little man will have some really nice playmates!
We have selected our furniture:
They are both from by Baby's Dream; the dresser will double as a changing table as well. The dresser is the actual color of the furniture, it's call cinnamon. The furniture will not be arriving anytime soon, but we will be getting the room ready with new flooring (thanks to a little leak) and a fresh coat of paint (well more than 1 coat, and we'll be using 3 different colors). I promise to post pics of the work in progress.
We're a little tossed on the bedding although we have already registered for this set:
But then last night we saw this:
So, now we are a little tossed. We'll see, but we have decided to stick to a sports theme so that we can display some of Josh's memorabilia. We'll see what happens...we have a few more weeks to decide!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay papaya! We have Baby's Dream furniture as well, the Generation Next line, and love it. Make sure if your crib converts you get the conversion kit at the same time as the crib. It's great furniture, you'll love it, but you may have trouble with a bumper and mobile unless you're crafty.