AMAZING things come to those who wait!!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Saying it out loud.....

We are expecting! After two miscarriages, months of testing, it is true. Not only that, we have made it past the first trimester. My expected due date (edd) is November 27, 2008, or if it is easier to say, Thanksgiving day. We have therefore nicknamed our little one 'Tofurkey'; well, I have nicknamed him/her Tofurkey. The first trimester was rough, but I made it through OK. I stopped taking my MS medicine to instead add on Crinone (progesterone), Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Metanx, and RX PNV's. The morning sickness, actually ALL day sickness, has lessened since I am no longer on the progesterone; I'm hoping that it will soon dissipate, and I can trade in the feelings for some baby movements. The hardest part of this pregnancy is that I'm afraid to enjoy it; I'm afraid I'll wake up one morning and this pregnancy will all be a dream. However, for now I will practice my mantras: I AM PREGNANT, AND I WILL STAY PREGNANT. For now I am seeing my OBGYN and a Perinatologist, so I'm under great care and we get to see our little more often than we normally would. I'm thankful that our RE was able to successfully get us here, but I was so sad to say goodbye to him. Dr. Hoffman, from IVF Florida, helped us find all the minor issues that were blocking us from having a baby. We are so thankful and overjoyed to be at this point! Pictures thus far: Until next time....

1 comment:

Tricia G. said...

Hey honey, congratulations. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Tofurkey to grow. I'll throw in some prayers too. :) I'm glad to know you have this blog. I'll check back often.

I'm blogging as well at www.myspace.com/libreblog. It's a different site from my regular myspace. Check it out when you have some time.

Much love to you.
Tricia