AMAZING things come to those who wait!!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

36 weeks....Only 28 days (technically) to go!!

So, as of today I am 36 weeks. I'm officially off of bed rest, but the doctor wrote a note for me to go back to work on Monday.

As of this morning I am officially 2 cm, as excited I was to hear this was as disappointed as I was to hear the following statement: You can go in 4 hrs, 4 days, or 4 weeks. The good news following that was that he felt I was making good progress and will be able to more than likely avoid an induction.
They feel that the baby is a good size, and would be safe for him to be born anytime after now. Apparently there is a bigger difference in a 35 week baby as compared to a 36 week baby. Per the doctor, I can go back to normal activity....what I really wanted to do was finish getting a few things that I feel I will NEED and don't have.....but my car is at the dealership today, therefore, I am home bound still!
At the MFM appointment, this past Tuesday, Tofurkey's heart rate was at 150 bpm and he was weighing in at approximately 6lb 5oz and is current in the 51 percentile.
We have officially ended our birthing classes, they weren't really bad at all, and it was great to run into an old HS friend in the class. What a small, small world it is! Here is a picture of Josh learning how to push:

And here is a sneak preview from our maternity shoot, taken at 35 weeks, with Virginia...she did a great job and we had so much fun working with her! (http://www.virginiahartman.com/).


We will keep you updated. Love to all!!

No comments: